Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
These manuscripts cover a wide spectrum of topics related to ophthalmology and may emphasize the clinical, laboratory, and/or academic aspects of vision. Articles should contribute to the advancement and understanding of ophthalmology. Text should not exceed 20 double-spaced pages (this excludes references, tables and figures)
These manuscripts review current or historical literature, methods, approaches, and challenges applicable to ophthalmology. Text pages should not exceed 25 double-spaced pages (this excludes references, tables, and figures).
The contributors' / copyright transfer form has to be submitted in original with the signatures of submission via courier, fax or email as a scanned image. High resolution images (up to images AT medknow DOT com). The hard copies of the Contributors‟ form / copyright transfer form may be sent to the following addresses or submitted on http://journals.coecsa.org
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.